- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Blister Pack Machine
The blister pack machine will seal goods inside a plastic shell with a foil backing, keeping it fresh during storage and easy to remove by the end user.
The shape of the shell is formed from a roll of rigid PVC sheet by heated dies on a hydraulic press, at the next step the product is poured into the shells, which then go on to be covered with aluminium foil from the foil reel. Heated hydraulic presses now perform a perfect seal. The sealed shells are now cut into your desired sized pieces and ready for further packaging into boxes by a machine like our Carton Boxing Machine. The remaining trimmings from the cutting stage are neatly collected on a final reel.
|Cutting Frequency||Al/plastic：25-60times/min ；Al/Al：20-30 times/min|
|Production Capacity||Al/plastic：140thousand Grains/hour；
Al/Al: 7.5thousand Grains/hour
|Max Forming Depth||Al/plastic：22mm Al/Al:18mm|
|Travel Range||30-120 mm made to order 140 mm|
|Total Power||380V 50HZ 8.5KW|
|PVC Rigid Sheet||0.25-0.5×260 mm|
|Dialysis Paper||50-100g×260 mm|
|PTP Aluminum Foil||0.02-0.035 ×260 mm|
|Cooling||Condensate（self）or cold circulating water(optional)|