- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Blister Pack Machine
The blister pack machine will seal goods inside a plastic shell with a foil backing, keeping it fresh during storage and easy to remove by the end user.
The shape of the shell is formed from a roll of rigid PVC sheet by heated dies on a hydraulic press, at the next step the product is poured into the shells, which then go on to be covered with aluminium foil from the foil reel. Heated hydraulic presses now perform a perfect seal. The sealed shells are now cut into your desired sized pieces and ready for further packaging into boxes by a machine like our Carton Boxing Machine. The remaining trimmings from the cutting stage are neatly collected on a final reel.
|Cutting Frequency||Al/plastic：25-60times/min ；Al/Al：20-30 times/min|
|Production Capacity||Al/plastic：140thousand Grains/hour；
Al/Al: 7.5thousand Grains/hour
|Max Forming Depth||Al/plastic：22mm Al/Al:18mm|
|Travel Range||30-120 mm made to order 140 mm|
|Total Power||380V 50HZ 8.5KW|
|PVC Rigid Sheet||0.25-0.5×260 mm|
|Dialysis Paper||50-100g×260 mm|
|PTP Aluminum Foil||0.02-0.035 ×260 mm|
|Cooling||Condensate（self）or cold circulating water(optional)|