- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Carton Boxing Machine
This machine is an ideal accompaniment to our blister pack machine.
It takes the blister packs and places them into small outer boxes at a rate of up to 120 boxes per minute.
By using vacuum, the machine can emulate the human process of picking up and unfolding a flat box, then sliding in a sealed blister pack tray along with a folded leaflet.
Sensors help avoid waste by stopping the boxes when no blister pack tray is detected.
Carton size: Min. 70x35x15mm / Max. 180x85x50mm
Air pressure required: ≥0.6Mpa
Air Consumption: ≥0.3m³/min
- No pack / no feed sensors
- Perspex protection panels with door-open safety sensors
- Up to 120 pcs per minute