- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Carton Boxing Machine
This machine is an ideal accompaniment to our blister pack machine.
It takes the blister packs and places them into small outer boxes at a rate of up to 120 boxes per minute.
By using vacuum, the machine can emulate the human process of picking up and unfolding a flat box, then sliding in a sealed blister pack tray along with a folded leaflet.
Sensors help avoid waste by stopping the boxes when no blister pack tray is detected.
Carton size: Min. 70x35x15mm / Max. 180x85x50mm
Air pressure required: ≥0.6Mpa
Air Consumption: ≥0.3m³/min
- No pack / no feed sensors
- Perspex protection panels with door-open safety sensors
- Up to 120 pcs per minute