- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
End of line machine for the automatic checking for correct weight of all products.
Products that don’t meet the set weight parameters will be automatically rejected.
A variety of reject mechanisms are available, depending on your product type.
The machines are manufactured from full stainless-steel and are waterproof for easy cleaning.
The weigh load cells are high precision and the belts require zero tracking
Belt speeds will adjust automatically according to different product types. 50 product presets can be saved in the machine and these are easy to edit and recall.
Controls are all via an easy to use touchscreen interface.
- Inspection weight range： 10~1200g
- Weigh accuracy: ± 0.5g
- Max Speed: up to 150 bags per minute (product dependant)
- Weighing scale size: 400mm long x 245mm wide
- Weigh increments 0.1g
- Touch screen control panel
- Air Jet
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View