- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
One Shot Chocolate Depositer
The servo controlled chocolate depositing machine is semi automatic for flexible chocolate manufacturing. The chocolate depositing machine works with mould sizes of 275 x 175mm and 280 x 200mm.
The machine is suitable for manufacturing both solid and centre filled chocolates and can produce up to a maximum of 2500kg of moulded chocolates per day.
Powering the machine will require a compressed air supply and a 3 phase electricity supply.
The One Shot Moulding Process
The chocolate moulds are first loaded by hand into the mould hopper.
The transport conveyor will automatically take moulds from the hopper and feed them into the machine. The moulds are pre heated under the mould heater. This warms the inside of the mould before chocolate is deposited to ensure a clean surface on the chocolate. The pre-heater is mounted on air cylinders and will automatically move away from the machine if the depositor is stopped to prevent overheating.
Sensors track the position of the moulds and index the feed of moulds through the depositing process.
Each mould stops underneath the depositing head. The mould is lifted upwards, the correct chocolate amount is dosed and it is lowered back onto the transport conveyor. This cushions the deposit of chocolate, helping keep any centers intact and also breaks the tail of chocolate from the nozzles.
The chocolate outer shell and centre are fully adjustable and all settings to change these are accessed via the touch screen. Different product settings can be saved inside the PLC.
After depositing the moulds are transferred to the vibrator. Vibration is applied to remove any air bubbles trapped inside the chocolate.
The moulds are typically transferred to your cooling tunnel. We can provide automatic transfers where moulds can be lined up side by side going into the tunnel.
Chocolate can now be de-moulded.
Tabletop machine for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Water cooled drop roller machine for high output production of sugar and sugar free candies, some firmer type soft candies and inclusions such as honeycomb and fudge....View