- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Chocolate Refiner Conches
Chocolate refiner conches are used for producing high-quality chocolate products. The ingredients are ground into very small particles, producing a smooth, luxurious texture.
A chocolate refiner conche has a hot water jacketed tank that is fitted with lining bars on the inner side.
Fitted inside the tank is a heavy duty rotating shaft with grinding bars that run along the inner lining bars. They are manufactured from manganese steel, an alloy containing an average of around 13% manganese.
Mangalloy has high impact strength and resistance to abrasion once in its work-hardened state.
Once all of the ingredients have been loaded into the conche and it is turned on, the grinding bars begin to rotate and break down the ingredients into particles so small they are measured in microns, giving the produced chocolate a much smoother texture.
During the conching process the ingredients are homogenised thoroughly to produce a quality product with a very fine and smooth texture.
The unit can be supplied with manual controls or automatic PLC control.
Sound reduction jackets are available, to help reduce the noise levels of the conche.
Models of Chocolate Refiner Conches available:
50kg and 500kg
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View