- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Loynds chocolate holding tanks are made from full stainless steel and are available in a range of sizes from 75kg up to 5000kg capacities. All tanks have water-jacketed heating systems and top-driven gate-type stirrers.
Each Chocolate Tank in the Loynds range is fitted with a stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet. The stirrers are of the over-driven gate type and on tanks of 150kg and under they have side scraping units.
The stirrers are driven by a bridge mounted motor and gearbox unit. At each side of the centre bridge are two hinged lids with magnetic safety switches fitted.
All chocolate tanks are heated via a water jacket.
A fully controllable thermostat ensures the chocolate is warmed to the correct temperature.
Capacities of Chocolate Tank available:
- Custom sizes available upon request
Chocolate Tank features
- Water jacketed.
- Fully adjustable temperature control.
- Stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet.
- Overdriven gate-type stirrers.
- Magnetic safety switches attached to lid openings.
Water cooled drop roller machine for high output production of sugar and sugar free candies, some firmer type soft candies and inclusions such as honeycomb and fudge....View