- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Loynds chocolate holding tanks are made from full stainless steel and are available in a range of sizes from 75kg up to 5000kg capacities. All tanks have water-jacketed heating systems and top-driven gate-type stirrers.
Each Chocolate Tank in the Loynds range is fitted with a stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet. The stirrers are of the over-driven gate type and on tanks of 150kg and under they have side scraping units.
The stirrers are driven by a bridge mounted motor and gearbox unit. At each side of the centre bridge are two hinged lids with magnetic safety switches fitted.
All chocolate tanks are heated via a water jacket.
A fully controllable thermostat ensures the chocolate is warmed to the correct temperature.
Capacities of Chocolate Tank available:
- Custom sizes available upon request
Chocolate Tank features
- Water jacketed.
- Fully adjustable temperature control.
- Stainless steel ball or butterfly valve outlet.
- Overdriven gate-type stirrers.
- Magnetic safety switches attached to lid openings.