- We work closely with our partners Limaq in Brazil who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Chocolate Tempering Machines
This equipment range has various tempering capacities for chocolate to precrystalize the fat (cacao butter) contained in the chocolate, forming stable crystals of type ß and ß´ which provokes the acceleration of the total crystallization of the product, increasing visible its brightness and shelf life and avoiding the formation of fat bloom and sugar bloom in the final product.
The equipment consists of a jacketed recipient with capacity which varies per model, see options below, internal lateral scrappers and a snail type tempering system on the inferior part of the recipient. Cooling is provided via the refrigeration unit, fixed internally to the machine. The temperature control (of the mass) is realised by means of thermal sensors type PT-100, monitored through a temperature controller type PID.
- Vibration tray option for all models
- LTF-10 / 10kg per hour
- LTF-30 / 30kg per hour
- LTF-100 / 100kg per hour
- LTF-150-200 / 150-200kg per hour
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View