- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine-CW01
Our Cut & Fold Wrap Machine is of the Nagema W5 type. They are used for the production of gum or soft candy products and it can be manufactured to produce your preferred candy. The machine is fully variable in speed up to 500 pieces per minute
The Loynds Cut & Fold Wrap is of a robust and proven design. It is supplied with an inverter for speed control and a print registration system, as standard. This machine can be provided for you in one of two formats. One format is the standard single-point end fold; the second format is the double point end fold.
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine Features:
- The machine is imminently variable by an electronic inverter control.
- It is fitted with photocells for print registration.
- We will manufacture the machine to your preferred size format.
- The machine wraps in a ‘fold wrap’ (single point under-fold).
- Power Requirement: 3.5kW.
- Dimensions: 1430 x 1035 x 1810
- Weight: 1400kg
See videos of the machine being tested & in production: