- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine
Our Cut & Fold Wrap Machine is of the Nagema W5 type. They are used for the production of gum or soft candy products and it can be manufactured to produce your preferred candy. The machine is fully variable in speed up to 500 pieces per minute
The Loynds Cut & Fold Wrap is of a robust and proven design. It is supplied with an inverter for speed control and a print registration system, as standard. This machine can be provided for you in one of two formats. One format is the standard single-point end fold; the second format is the double point end fold.
Cut & Fold Wrapping Machine Features:
- The machine is imminently variable by an electronic inverter control.
- It is fitted with photocells for print registration.
- We will manufacture the machine to your preferred size format.
- The machine wraps in a ‘fold wrap’ (single point under-fold).
- Power Requirement: 3.5kW.
- Dimensions: 1430 x 1035 x 1810
- Weight: 1400kg
See videos of the machine being tested & in production:
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View