- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Double Twist Wrapper
The Loynds Double Twist Wrapper is of a modern design which makes for easy cleaning and maintenance. The machine has a wrapping speed of up to 500 per minute and has a fully self-contained lubrication system. The film length is changeable by PLC.
Our Double Twist Wrapper machine takes the candy product and wraps it with a twist on either side. This produces a familiar and classic style sweet wrap that’s been around for decades and continues to be popular today.
Double Twist Wrapper Features:
- A double brush feed plate system.
- A double paper feed reel holder for inner wrap/quick changeover of reels.
- An air-assisted paper feed system.
- An electronic optical eye for ‘no product, no film’ sensing.
- Lexon clear guards for the ultimate protection of the operator.
- Capable of wrapping sweets within the following ranges:
- Length 12-34mm
- Width 12-34mm
- Thickness 6-20mm
Electronically interlocked guarding system with magnetic safety switches ensure that if the guards are opened whilst the machine is running, the machine will automatically stop.
The double twist wrapper is complete with a free-standing vibratory feeding unit. A machine is permanently on demonstration in our UK showroom.
We can now supply the machine in a belt feed model, if you require. When working in conjunction with a bowl/aligner feeder, the machine can be set into production with flat bottom chocolates and delicate products such as fudge and jelly.
See videos of the machine being tested & in production:
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View