- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Hollow Gum Ball Line
The Loynds Hollow Gum Ball Line is used to manufacture various shaped hollow gum pieces, giving you the option of a powder or liquid filling. The line can be made to various outputs and gum ball shapes can be round or oval.
Our Hollow Gum Ball Line can be manufactured to suit various outputs by using multi-rope extruders of up to four ropes, then using more than one gum ball cutter that links up to a suitable sized cooler.
The machine can produce gum balls that are round, with a diameter of 12–22mm, or oval with a maximum length of 30mm and a maximum diameter of 22mm.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Centre filling with powder or liquid.
The table below displays the machines a typical hollow gum ball line consists of. It can produce 125kg per hour.
Hollow gum ball production line for an output of 125kg per hour:
|Z-Blade Mixer||100kg||11kw||2500 x 860 x 1250mm high|
|Extruder||125kg per hr||15.2 kw||1550mm x 700mm x 1300mm high|
|Gum Ball Cutter||125kg per hr||2.6kg||4380mm x 550mm x 1620mm high|
|Gum Ball Cooler||125kg per hr||1.6kw||3050mm x 1420mm x 1440mm high|
|Sugar Coating Pan||125kg per hr||1.1kw||1000mm x 760mm x 1345mm high|
The maximum production line output is 500kg per hour. This is achieved by using a quad extruder and four ball formers.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View