- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Large Drop Roller Candy Machine
The Loynds Large Drop Roller Candy Machine is suitable for candy manufacturers wishing to produce a moderate to high output of die formed candy. The brass rollers are quickly interchangeable meaning a variety of shapes can be made on a single machine.
Drop Roller Candy Machines are a great solution to producing die-formed hard candy sweets.
The machine can be used to produce either solid single colour candies or two-colour layered candies. A set of brass rollers with the candy design engraved into them continuously forms a ribbon of candy into the required shape.
The formed candy is then left to cool before the sweets can be broken up, sieved and then processed further or packaged.
The brass rollers can be engraved in various shapes including ovals, rounds, balls, oblongs, pears, lemons, flat drops or various other novelty shapes.
Some bar products can also be made on specially designed rollers.
Further machines can be added to make this a more automated process if required.
Large Drop Roller Videos
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View