- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Mini Coating Polishing Pan
The Mini Coating/Polishing Pan is the ideal solution for coating confectionery products with sugar, chocolate, glazes and waxes. Our pans can be supplied with spray systems and blowers for hot or cold air.
The mini coating pan is manufactured from full stainless steel construction. This makes for a long life and easy cleaning.
Coating pans (also known as polishing pans) are particularly suited to coating a number of confectionery products. They are most often used for the coating of tablets, nuts, chocolates and candies. The product is added to the revolving pan and other ingredients are added to the mix and the product becomes uniformly coated. Colours and wax can then be added to give the product a bright finish.
Due to their simple design, the machines are extremely easy to operate and maintain.
The small scale coating pan is ideal for low volume production or use in the laboratory.
Mini Coating Pan Features
- 250mm bowl (150mm opening)
- Adjustable bowl angle
- Adjustable rotation speed
- Hot and ambient air blower
- Programmable cycles
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View