- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Used Rose Gainsborough 500 FWT Cut and Twist Wrapping Machine
Rose Gainsborough 500 FWT Cut and Twist Wrapping Machine. Classic old British-made machine. No play on the moving parts, and it all turns round properly.
The geneva wheel is in excellent condition with no play. The machine is mechanically sound. Produces pieces approximately 28mmx 12mm x 10mm in size.
The machine needs a good steam clean. The machine came out of a working factory in Sweden.
Includes, metal detector, rope sizer and vertical batch roller.
Will produce 350 pieces per minute. The rope is thread though the metal detector and into the machine, the infeed rollers produce a square rope which is then cut by the flying knife type cutter.
All working condition, and after a good steam clean it’s ready to plug in and run. Looking for a good home.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View