- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Used Stainless Steel Steam Jacketed Cooking Pan
Steam jacketed pan made from stainless steel, with anchor type stirrers, driven by a motor in the back.
Presently it’s fixed speed and needs a new panel to enable variable speed stirrers.
It has a needle type valve for the outlet on the bottom which is 40mm in diameter. Internal diameter of the vessel is 600mm, with a depth of 500mm.
It has ports for a pressure gauge and steam inlet. It has a steam outlet pipe and an extra port for placing a pressure relief valve for example.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View