- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Sugar Pulling Machine 5kg
Loynds Sugar Pulling Machines are used for the pulling and aeration of both hard and soft candy masses. We can supply the machine with a capacity of 25kg and 35kg. This is a smaller version with a capacity of 5kg, which makes it perfect for test batches and small demonstrations.
The sugar pulling machine body is manufactured from heavy-duty, cast steel construction and is of a proven design.
It has three arms, one is stationary while the other two revolve around it. The arms are covered in nylon so the candy batch doesn’t stick to them.
The candy batch is placed in the machine and the arms pull and stretch the mass. The pulling process makes the sugar candy mass become whitened and aerated.
Stainless steel catch trays are fitted to the machine as standard and we can provide safety guarding.
Models of Sugar Pulling Machine available:
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View