- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
All complete and in full working order.
- Max speed 70 bags per minute
- Safety interlock switches for full operator safety
- Two-belt type with spine seal
- The PLC program has self checking sequence to display any errors before operation starts
- Print registration unit
- Euro-slot hole punch
- Block-bottom attachment
- 52mm shoulder
- We can supply any size shoulder at extra cost.
Inside the machine is in pristine condition. Very limited use, it’s only been used for in-house demonstrations. Roll holder locks roll in place by compressed air. The machine has a roll splicer built-in. Code printer for “best before” dates. The film carriage is self centering and can move left and right to keep alignment perfect. Mitsubishi PLC, Panasonic controllers.
This machine is ready to go into service immediately and is available for immediate dispatch.