- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Used Loynds Limaq Chocolate Tempering Machine 80kg/h
This machine consists of:
- 20-30 KG Kettle
- Side-scraping stirrers
- Water jacketed tank with overflow unit & top-up unit
The operator will fill the machine with chocolate, the machine will hold the chocolate at 45°C and the stirrers will keep the product moving. Chocolate is taken through a cooling unit, pumped up the tube and back into the holding tank. This continues until you put the machine into the “temper” mode. Chocolate is then passed through the built-in cooling unit and back into the holding tank. An indicator light is shown once the chocolate has passed through the tempering stage.
Everything on the machine is complete and will go through our workshop for tests and maintenance before dispatch. Provided with a full set of instructions.
This machine was traded in by a customer so is surplus and priced to clear.
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View