- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Disc – Ball Candy Cutter Machine – DC01 and DC02
The Ball Candy Machine is excellent for the cutting of rock candy into perfectly formed ball shapes. The machine ensures that each candy ball is exactly the same size and will leave the edges of the candy rounded and smooth.
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
The Logo Candy Disc Cutting Machine is variable in speed and can also be fitted with rollers and cutters for various diameters and lengths based on your specification.
It is usually used in conjunction with a batch roller and rope sizer for continuous production. The machine can also be supplied with a single-tier shaking bed cooler.
The machine consists of:
- Two sets of infeed rollers
- Long rope cutter
- Rope transfer
- Multi-blade disc cutter
- Fall out chute
- Osculating three-level cooler
Lollipop version now available, please contact us for details.
Video of a machine in production:
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Deluxe Humbug – Berlingot Start Up Kit – HBK02
Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Humbug – Berlingot Start Up Kit – HBK01
Tabletop machine for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View