- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Chocolate Ball Mill Refiner model CBM250
This machine has a robust construction, it consists of 2 spindles driven by two 7.5kw motors. The spindle rotation is variable 250 – 500 rpm.
The ball milling tank is made from stainless steel and takes 200kg of steel balls (usually 5mm in diameter.) The milling tanks are jacketed for cooling & heating, the machine has its own hot water heating system. The particle size achievable is 20-25µ (microns)
Water consumption is 1500 litres per hour.
The machine can be used in conjunction with a Loynds refiner conche in order to achieve pure chocolate outputs of up to 1000kg in 4.5 hours.
Dimensions: 1110mm x 1250mm x 2250mm
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View