- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
The Loynds Cushion Cutter machine automatically cuts and shapes a rope of candy into traditional cushion shaped pieces, typically known as humbugs. The unit is ideal for small scale and low volume candy production.
The Loynds Cushion Cutter machine is a bench top unit used for making hard and soft candies.
Candy rope is pulled through the cushion cutter machine and cut into pillow shaped pieces typically known as humbugs. Once it has been cut, the candy rope is then left to cool and becomes brittle, making it easy to break up into individual candy cushion pieces.
The unit consists of an in-feed port, cutter and out-feed port, all manufactured in stainless steel for long life and maximum hygiene.
The unit is supplied with one set of cutters; with different cutters the unit can cut many different lengths of candies.
At the front of the machine is a clear hinged guard cover to the cutter section. This is fitted with a safety switch so the machine will automatically stop if the guard is open.
These machines are typically suited to small scale, low volume production. For example recipe development, public demonstrations and low output manufacturers.
Cushion Cutter Features
- Full stainless steel construction for maximum hygiene.
- Simple machine to operate and maintain.
- All contact parts are easy clean.
- Dimensions 350mm long x 260mm wide x 350mm high.
The Loynds Cushion Cutter machine being used:
Finished product being broken up after cooling: