- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Enrobing and Cooling Tunnels
The Loynds Chocolate Enrobing Machine and Refrigerated Cooling Tunnel can be manufactured in widths from 200mm up to 1200mm. Everything is manufactured in a way that ensures easy maintenance and cleaning.
The width of the enrobing head is made to your requirements and fitted with all the features of a modern day enrobing machine. The machine consists of:
- Adjustable flow double chocolate curtain
- Adjustable blower system for the removal of excess chocolate
- Stainless steel body
- Variable speed detail bar to remove chocolate tail
- Heated cabinet
- Water jacketed enrober tank with a self contained heating system and control
- Stainless steel mesh conveyor belt
- Variable speed from 0–7 metres per minute
- Removable pull-out sump
- Variable speed chocolate pump
The length of the cooling tunnel is based on your specifications and the machine frame is manufactured from stainless steel or mild steel section construction. The outside construction is from stainless steel.
The tunnel is fitted with refrigeration units that give brilliant cooling properties. The belt is driven via a motor and gear box unit with variable speed; auto-tracking is accomplished with pneumatic cylinders.
Conveyor belt speed is 0–7 meters per minute, but this can be adjusted based on your requirements. Outside panels are of the lift off lid-type and the enrober has a knife edge at the discharge end which provides easy removal of the enrobed products.
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View