- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Hollow Gum Ball Line
The Loynds Hollow Gum Ball Line is used to manufacture various shaped hollow gum pieces, giving you the option of a powder or liquid filling. The line can be made to various outputs and gum ball shapes can be round or oval.
Our Hollow Gum Ball Line can be manufactured to suit various outputs by using multi-rope extruders of up to four ropes, then using more than one gum ball cutter that links up to a suitable sized cooler.
The machine can produce gum balls that are round, with a diameter of 12–22mm, or oval with a maximum length of 30mm and a maximum diameter of 22mm.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: Centre filling with powder or liquid.
The table below displays the machines a typical hollow gum ball line consists of. It can produce 125kg per hour.
Hollow gum ball production line for an output of 125kg per hour:
|Z-Blade Mixer||100kg||11kw||2500 x 860 x 1250mm high|
|Extruder||125kg per hr||15.2 kw||1550mm x 700mm x 1300mm high|
|Gum Ball Cutter||125kg per hr||2.6kg||4380mm x 550mm x 1620mm high|
|Gum Ball Cooler||125kg per hr||1.6kw||3050mm x 1420mm x 1440mm high|
|Sugar Coating Pan||125kg per hr||1.1kw||1000mm x 760mm x 1345mm high|
The maximum production line output is 500kg per hour. This is achieved by using a quad extruder and four ball formers.