- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Stainless Steel Jacketed Pipework for Chocolate
Manufactured from 304 stainless steel the sanitary jacketed pipework is available in a range of connecting modules including straights, elbows, tees, clamps and pipe hangars. All modules are supplied in standard lengths but we can also supply sections to your preferred lengths.
As standard all jacketed pipework is connected by a clamp and silicone seal. We can also supply weldable sections. In order to quote you for your chocolate jacketed pipework we would need to know the number of modules required and the lengths of the runs.
The jacketed pipework modules contain valves for connecting your heated water which will run through the outer pipes ensuring the chocolate remains liquid inside the inner pipe.
We can also supply water pumps for moving heated water through the jacketed pipework.
We can also supply chocolate pumps for connecting to your pipework.