- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Laboratory Depositor Machine-CD05
This unit can deposit a range of confectionery products such as Jelly, Gums, Hard Candy, Toffee, Fudge & Fondant.
Servo driven machine with touch screen HDMI, depositing settings can be easily accessed and adjusted on the touch screen. The mould transport system pushes moulds through the machine stopping the mould to make the candy deposit. Moulds are removed from the machine manually after depositing and are set aside for cooling, demoulding is manual but simplistic
The machine can use teflon coated moulds for hard candy or silicone moulds for soft candy with 6-11 impressions per mould, the machine can deposit around 6 to 14 moulds per minute.
Lollipops can also be deposited.
The output is approximately 30kg per hour depending on size, shape and product configuration.
The machine is supplied with a double hopper to deposit a single colour product or a two-colour product or a one colour product with a centre.
The footprint dimensions of the machine are L:1050mm x W:1050mm x H:1600mm. Weight 350kg. Electric consumption 4kw.
- PLC Control
- Mounted on wheels.
- Easy to use.
- Easy maintenance.
- Moulds: Silicone & Teflon Coated
- Hoppers: Single or Double
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View