- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Roll Wrap Machine-RW01 & RW02
Roll Wrap Machine features:
The machine can be set to pack products in the following sizes:
- Diameter: 15mm–25mm
- Thickness: 8mm–15mm
- Pack Length: 30mm–130mm.
The Roll Wrap Machine is provided with a vibration hopper feed system—this will feed the product into the correct configuration ready for packing. The product is then transported to the wrapping head to be wrapped, rolled and glued.
Can be supplied with Folded Ends (RW01) or Twisted Ends(RW02)
Next, the products are discharged by an outfeed conveyor rolling unit and the foil ends are pressed.
The machine is fitted with brand name PLC and inverters.