- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Soft Candy Depositing Line-SD01,SD02,SD03
Complete line to cook & form 150kg/hr of soft candy such as caramel, fudge, toffee and some jelly’s. Cooking is done in batch type, steam jacketed, side scrape cookers, normally mounted overhead.
The line will produce perfectly cooked product and deposit into Silicone candy moulds. The deposits can be of a solid colour and some fat-based centers such as chocolate can also be deposited inside the candy.
Cooling tunnel would be of the refrigerated type, length of tunnel may depend on actual product type. Demoulding is dome automatically and the product is discharged from a conveyor belt.
The line is made up of the following sections:
Dissolving & Cooking Section, consisting of:-
- Stainless steel dissolving pan.
- Syrup Transfer Pump
- Vacuum pump (option)
- Toffee Cooker
- Stainless steel syrup holding buffer tank 150kg
- Discharge pump
- Discharge jacketed pipe
- Control panel
Automatic Soft Candy Depositing Machine, consisting of:-
- Depositing head with heated oil jacket
- Hopper & pistons for multiple depositing
- 55-88 strokes per minute.
- Dosing & mixing units
- All contact parts made from stainless steel
- Moulds – 1 lane of moulds, 320 in the circuit.
- Refrigerated cooling tunnel.
- De-moulding section
- PVC discharge conveyor belt system
- Control panel
- Siemens PLC & HDMI control
One set of 320 moulds is included with the line