- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Candy Hot Table
The Loynds Candy Hot Table is ideal for preventing a candy batch from cooling too quickly, leaving you with more time to work malleable candy into the final product. This makes the table particularly useful for manufacturing more complicated products, as they may take more time to put together.
Our Candy Hot Table is manufactured from a stainless steel box section with a sheet steel top. The inside of the tabletop contains two heating elements that are controlled by a simmer-stat unit, providing total heat control from warm to very hot.
As standard, the table is fitted with a total 1kW of electrical heating elements, which can raise the surface temperature to 80°c. Extra heating elements can be fitted if required.
The tabletop is covered with a special non-stick, food-grade vinyl coating—this makes your candy easier to work with and prevents any of the product from sticking to the table.
Candy Hot Table features:
- A stainless steel frame for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 50mm screw feet for easy levelling of the table.
- Standard voltage 220v (other voltages available on request).
- Non-stick food-grade vinyl surface.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Loynds International Ltd
FOR SALE: Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine - with FREE twin lane linear weigher included...View
Used Gainsborough Bagging Machine
All complete and in full working order. Max speed 70 bags per minute....View
Used Loynds ex demo bagging machine 420D
20-30 KG Kettle, side scraping stirrers, water jacketed tank with overflow unit, top-up unit....View