- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Mini Hot Table
The Loynds Mini Hot Table is ideal for the artisan candy maker who needs to keep the batch hot during the manufacturing process. Great for lettering candy or making more complicated sweets that take time.
The Loynds range of mini hot tables is the ideal solution for the artisan candy maker. A hot table helps increase the time available to work the batch of candy before it sets and goes too hard.
The standard mini hot table dimensions are 1000mm x 650mm although they can be manufactured in any size required.
The table top is coated with a food grade non-stick vinyl coating and raised edges help prevent products from falling off the edge. The temperature of the table is adjustable via a rotary dial positioned above the tabletop.
Mini Hot Table Features
- 1000mm long x 650mm wide x 50mm high.
- Non-stick vinyl surface.
- 1kW electric element heating can heat the table to 80°C.
- Simmer-stat controller for temperature adjustment.
- Screw adjustable feet to give up to 50mm in extra height.
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View