- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Dual Purpose Candy Cooling Table & Hot Table -CCT01
The Loynds range of cold tables are essential in most candy manufacturing operations. The cold table is water cooled with a 10mm thick stainless steel top. This ensures even and consistent cooling, batch after batch.
Multi Purpose Hot or Cold Table Configurations
- Cold Table Configuration: By channelling cold water only through the system, the entire table surface can be utilized for product cooling, ensuring consistent tempering of confectionery items.
- Hot Table Configuration: Alternatively, a hot water flow through the table’s water jacket transforms the entire surface into a hot table, suitable for processes requiring heat.
- Dual-Temperature Operation: For simultaneous cooling and heating, one half of the table can be piped with cold water while the other half circulates hot water.
- Semi-Automated Batch Processing: For operations with continuous batches, one half of the table can be designated for cold water flow. The residual heat from consecutive batches on the non-piped side maintains a warm surface, offering a pragmatic solution for simultaneous cooling and heating without the need for constant water flow on the heated side.
- Full stainless steel construction to ensure easy cleaning and long life.
- 10mm thick surface for optimum cooling of candy.
- Internal water cooled system ensures consistent cooling.
- Multi purpose hot or cold configurations
- Levelling feet to ensure the table can be set flat.
- Floating central bar allows the creation of 2 separated working areas
- Pressure release valve
- Capacity: Approx. 38kg
- Weight: 550kg.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel.
- Products: Cooling high & low boiled sugar candy batches.
- Dimensions: (L)1990mm x (W)990mm x (H)950mm.
- Cooling Unit: The table can be supplied with or without a self contained water chiller system
The Loynds range of cold tables are essential in most candy manufacturing operations. The cold table is water cooled with a 10mm thick stainless steel top. This ensures even and consistent cooling, batch a...View