- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Chain Die Forming Line
When producing candies with the Loynds Chain Die Forming Line, originally the product is either extruded or spun from a Batch Roller; it then passes through the Rope Sizer to ensure a consistent rope is supplied to the Chain Die Forming Machine. The product is then formed into the required shape before being transferred into the Cooling Tunnel.
The die can be made to your exact requirements.
The Chain Die Forming Line consists of:
- Extruder or Batch Roller.
- Rope Sizer.
- Recovery conveyor (soft candy).
- Chain-type Die Forming Machine.
- Cooling tunnel either osculating or multi-tier with or without refrigeration.
- Dies made to customer preference.
The line is great for making candy products such as chocolate éclairs, as they have a soft caramel outer with a chocolate centre. It is also good for producing centre-filled hard candies.
|Extruder||300kg per hr||12kW||1750mm x 480mm x 1650mm|
|Rope sizer||2.2kW||1780mm x 680mm x 1380mm|
|Recovery conveyor||0.5kW||4310mm x 500mm x 795mm|
|Chain die former & spreader||1200pcs/min max||2.2kW||1400mm x 790mm x 940mm|
|Multi-fridge cooling system||0.55kW||1900mm x 600mm x 920mm|
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View