- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Deluxe Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit -HBK02
The Deluxe Mini Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit is perfect if you are wanting to start producing candies on a small scale.
The kit consists of the following:
How do you produce the candies? you will first need to prepare the candy. You can read how this is done by clicking here.
Once your candy is prepared, you will place it to the Mini Batch Roller which forms the candy into a cone shape, you will then take the smallest end of the cone and cut the end and feed it into the Mini Rope Sizer. When the candy goes through the Mini Rope Sizer it will make the rope into a uniform size ready to be fed into the Mini Humbug/Berlingot Machine .
How does the Mini Humbug/Berlingot Machine work? Inside are 4 beveled cutting gears which give the sweet its trademark tetrahedron shape (pressed and cut in alternate directions on each end). The unit is table top and is supplied with a simple clamping device so that it does not move around when in operation. The clamp will need to be drilled into your table unit and then the machine will fasten into the clamp.
To operate the Mini Humbug/Berlingot Machine a rope of candy is fed into the in-feed section. The handle is then turned which will rotate the cutters, thus pulling the candy rope into the machine and cutting it in the same action.
The rope will be cut into the Humbug (Berlingot) shapes and coming out of the out-feed will be a chain of candies. Once cooled this chain of candies can be broken up into individual pieces.
The machine is very simple to maintain and clean. Inside are 2 thumb screws which can be undone to release all of the cutters from the machine.
If you would like a smaller version to produce the rope by hand please see Humbug/Berlingot Start Up Kit.
- Outer body is in full stainless steel construction
- Cutter are manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel
- Can be supplied hand turned or motor driven
- Supplied with clamp for fixing the machine down to your table top
- Dimensions – Height 200mm x Width 623mm x Depth 220mm
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View