- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Candy Maker’s Shears-CS01
Heavy duty stainless steel scissors which are perfect for cutting through large pieces of candy. These candy maker’s shears are robust with a reinforced bolt holding them together.
The ends can be supplied sharpened or standard depending on your preference.
The extra large hand hold ensure you can get a firm group which is essential for cutting through harder materials.
- Length 310mm
- Width 100mm
- Blade length 150mm
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View