- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Manufactured from full stainless steel construction, coating pans are particularly suited to coating a range of confectionary products, and are often used for the coating of tablets, nuts, chocolates and candies.
Due to their simple design the machines are very easy to operate and maintain.
The angle of the pan can be adjusted to give better results and capacities on different products.
The pans can also be supplied with hot or cold air blower systems or automatic spray systems.
The pans can be fitted with internal baffles if required. This helps tumble the product for better coating.
Details for the CP01:
- Pan opening: 520mm
- Pan internal diameter: 1000mm
- Machine length: 1000mm
- Machine width: 1000mm
- Machine height: 1600mm
- Weight: 200Kg
- Power: 1.5Kw
- Rotation: 30-32rpm
- Dip angle: 30˚
We also have larger Coating Pans CP02- 1250mm & CP03- 1500mm Quotations available on request.
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View