- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Sugar Dissolving System
The Loynds Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is a complementary system for candy manufacturing when using a vacuum cooker. Our system streamlines the sugar dissolving process, enhancing efficiency and productivity.
The sugar dissolving system is essential in production environments that require a continuous output of a large amount of candy. The dissolving system allows you to dissolve sugar solution in preparation for cooking.
Sugar/Glucose Dissolving Unit: Our system features a 300kg capacity jacketed steam pan equipped with a bridge-mounted stirrer. The vessel, constructed from 304 stainless steel, includes a bottom outlet and operates at a working pressure of 80 PSI. This robust vessel is welded on three tubular legs and is fitted with both a pressure relief valve and a pressure gauge, as well as an isolation valve.
Syrup Pump & Pipework: Our sugar dissolving system includes single-wall 32mm OD piping that connects the 300kg dissolving pan to the holding tank. The pipeline incorporates an isolation valve and a gear pump for optimal control. Made from durable 304 stainless steel, the pipework is connected using fast hygienic clamps with seals, eliminating the need for tools.
300kg Holding Tank: The system features a single-skin holding tank, also manufactured from 304 stainless steel. The tank is equipped with a Silverson-type mixer and a bottom outlet, allowing it to seamlessly connect to the vacuum cooker.
Control Panel: An easy-to-use control panel is mounted on the holding tank, providing electrical controls for the dissolving pan, pump, and holding tank stirrer.
Our Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is the perfect solution for efficient, high-quality candy manufacturing.
Our semi automatic vacuum cookers deliver high-quality boiled sugar or isomalt syrups, essential for high quality candy production....View
Semi Automatic Candy Vacuum Cooker
The Loynds Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is a complementary system for candy manufacturing when using a vacuum cooker. Our system streamlines the sugar dissolving process, enhancing efficiency and produc...View