- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Mini Batch Roller – BR02
The Loynds Mini Batch Roller is often the first machine required in the forming process of candy products. It rolls the candy into a conical rope necessary for further processing.
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
The Loynds table-top mini batch roller forms a batch of candy or toffee into a conical shape or rope. The batch is rolled continuously in alternate directions while heat is applied via electric
heater elements located at the bottom of the machine.
The machine is suitable for batch sizes of up to 12Kg.
Temperature is controlled via a simmer stat and the rope diameter can be controlled by adjusting the distance between the rollers at the out-feed.
A lid helps keep the batch warm white it is being rolled inside the machine.
The machine can be supplied with a centre fill device which includes a non-stick lance which the batch is wrapped around. A separate hopper and pump system will extrude the centre through
the lance and into the batch.
- Stainless steel and food grade acetyl construction
- Very simple to operate
- Small table-top machine requiring very little space
- Electric batch heating from underneath the machine
- Heat control via a simmer stat dial
- Adjustable rope size by adjusting the thumb screws at the outfeed
- Lid to keep the batch warm
- Operator height stand with or without castor wheels
- Programmable off timer
- Liquid centre filling
Mini batch roller video
Our semi automatic vacuum cookers deliver high-quality boiled sugar or isomalt syrups, essential for high quality candy production....View
Semi Automatic Vacuum Cooker
The Loynds Sugar/Glucose Dissolving System is a complementary system for candy manufacturing when using a vacuum cooker. Our system streamlines the sugar dissolving process, enhancing efficiency and produc...View
Sugar Dissolving System
Deluxe Tabletop Start Up Kit for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View