- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Candy Batch Roller-BR01
The Loynds BR01 Candy Batch Roller is used to form a confectionery batch into a continuous rope, so it can then easily be worked into a final product. This machine has a batch capacity of up to 70kg as well as electric heating.
The outer casing and contact parts on our Candy Batch Roller are manufactured from stainless steel, for easy cleaning and maintenance. This model can roll a maximum batch of 70kg. The machine is electrically heated to keep the candy mass soft while rolling.
Many candy lines start with one of these machines and it plays a key role in the making of many types of confectionery products.
Tapered rollers rotate the candy into a cone shape, the end of which is stretched to form a rope. Rock candy, candy canes, die formed soft chews and more can be produced from this candy rope depending on which machines follow the batch roller in the production line. The batch roller can also play a key role in many hand made candies.
The Candy Batch Roller features:
- Electric up and down motion.
- 70KG capacity.
- Electric heating.
- Forward and reverse motion of the rollers, controlled by electronics.
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View