- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Chain Die Forming Machine-CH01
Before the product is either extruded or spun from a Batch Roller; it then passes through the Rope Sizer to ensure a consistent rope is supplied to the Chain Die Forming Machine. The product is then formed into the required shape before being transferred into the Cooling Tunnel.
The die can be made to your exact requirements.
The Chain Die Forming machine consists of:
- Chain-type Die Forming Machine.
- Dies made to customer preference.
Great for making candy products such as chocolate éclairs, as they have a soft caramel outer with a chocolate centre. It is also good for producing centre-filled hard candies.
|Chain die former & spreader||1200pcs/min max||2.2kW||1400mm x 790mm x 940mm|