- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Small Set Of Candy Cooking Equipment-CB01
3000w induction cooker, stainless steel boiling pan and a stainless steel candy thermometer suitable for small scale production of candy. The kit is ideal for those wishing to make candy in a demonstration, small kitchen or recipe development laboratory,.
The cooking stove provides 3000W of adjustable power heating via an electric induction hob. The cooker is manufactured from stainless steel to ensure easy cleaning.
The stainless steel pan will hold a 7kg batch (17 litres) of candy—approximately 3 of these can be cooked every hour.
A 150mm clock stem-type heavy-duty thermometer and sugar dissolving paddle is also supplied.
- Electric Hob 3000W 220V
- Stainless Steel Pan with lid
- Stainless Steel Candy Thermometer
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View