- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Drop Roller Candy Machine-DR01
The Loynds Drop Roller Candy Machine is suitable for low volume artisan candy manufacturers, or for recipe development in candy laboratories. The brass rollers are quickly interchangeable meaning a variety of shapes can be made on a single machine.
Drop Roller Candy Machines are a low cost solution to producing die-formed hard candy sweets.
The machine can be used to produce either solid single colour candies or two-colour layered candies. A set of brass rollers with the candy design engraved into them continuously forms a ribbon of candy into the required shape.
The formed candy is then left to cool before the sweets can be broken up, sieved and then processed further or packaged.
The brass rollers can be engraved in various shapes including ovals, rounds, balls, oblongs, pears, lemons, flat drops or various other novelty shapes.
Some bar products can also be made on specially designed rollers.
Further machines can be added to make this a more automated process if required.
Drop Roller Videos
Product being passed through the machine:
Water cooled drop roller machine for high output production of sugar and sugar free candies, some firmer type soft candies and inclusions such as honeycomb and fudge....View
Water Cooled Drop Roller-DR03
Coating pans are the ideal solution for coating confectionary products with sugar, chocolate, glazes and waxes. The pans can be supplied with spray systems and blowers for hot or cold air....View