- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Chiclet & Stick Gum Line
The Loynds Chiclet & Stick Gum Line is for extruding and shaping gum products into a stick form, like Wrigley chewing gum. With the addition of a drum breaker/sifter, the line can also be used for producing small chiclet type gum pieces. The output of the line is approximately 150kg per hour.
- Gum sheet extruder, 300mm sheet, 11kW.
- Powder spreader.
- 6-stage sheet roller, 300mm wide.
- Powder Vacuum unit.
- Gum strip scouring and sheet cutting machine.
- Scrap return conveyor.
The chewing gum line begins with the extrusion of a gum sheet that is then conveyed and automatically powdered on both the top and bottom. After being powdered, the gum sheet is then reduced in thickness by a six-gauge roller unit and further conveyed to the automatic powder removal unit.
The gum sheet enters the scouting and cutting unit and is cut into smaller sheets; rollers create a chiclet/stick impression onto the gum. The sheets are then conveyed away from the machine and an operator will need to stack them so they harden, ready for wrapping. A refrigerated cooling tunnel can be used, if required. Once the gum sheets have hardened, they are then placed in to the breaking and sieving drum and the gum pieces will separate; any crumb webbing is removed.
To coat the gum pieces with sugar and glaze, we are also able to supply 1000mm coating pans.
|Extruder||300kg||15.2kw||1500mm x 700mm x 1300mm high|
|Rolling||300kg||4.1kw||2400mm x 750mm x 1200mm high|
|Scouring||300kg||2.1kw||1000mm x 780mm x 1150mm high|
|Cutting||300kg||1.5kw||1000mm x 250mm x 1420mm high|
|Sieving||300kg||1.5kg||2080mm x 750mm x 1420mm high|
|Coating Pan||45kg-90kg||1.1kw||1000mm x 1000mm x 1600mm high|
See the Loynds Gum Line in production:
Wrapping Machine for Stick Packed Chiclet Gum Pieces
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View