- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Enrobing and Cooling Tunnels
The Loynds Chocolate Enrobing Machine and Refrigerated Cooling Tunnel can be manufactured in widths from 200mm up to 1200mm. Everything is manufactured in a way that ensures easy maintenance and cleaning.
The width of the enrobing head is made to your requirements and fitted with all the features of a modern day enrobing machine. The machine consists of:
- Adjustable flow double chocolate curtain
- Adjustable blower system for the removal of excess chocolate
- Stainless steel body
- Variable speed detail bar to remove chocolate tail
- Heated cabinet
- Water jacketed enrober tank with a self contained heating system and control
- Stainless steel mesh conveyor belt
- Variable speed from 0–7 metres per minute
- Removable pull-out sump
- Variable speed chocolate pump
The length of the cooling tunnel is based on your specifications and the machine frame is manufactured from stainless steel or mild steel section construction. The outside construction is from stainless steel.
The tunnel is fitted with refrigeration units that give brilliant cooling properties. The belt is driven via a motor and gear box unit with variable speed; auto-tracking is accomplished with pneumatic cylinders.
Conveyor belt speed is 0–7 meters per minute, but this can be adjusted based on your requirements. Outside panels are of the lift off lid-type and the enrober has a knife edge at the discharge end which provides easy removal of the enrobed products.