- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Gum Cut & Fold Wrap Line
The Loynds Gum Cut & Fold Wrap Line consists of an extruder with 1-4 ropes, a refrigerated cooling recovery system with 5-9 tiers, and a cut & twist, cut & fold or twist wrap machine. This line can also be provided with a stick pack for fold-wrap products packed into an on-edge stick pack.
The output per rope is a maximum of 500 wrapped candies per minute. The cut & wrap machines have a print registration system.
The line can be supplied with various outputs from one extruded rope to four extruded ropes with multi-cut & wrap machines.
|Extruder (four screws)||25.5 KW||2370 x 1300 x 1500mm high|
|Cooler (Nine tiers)||4KW||10900 x 1900 x 2080mm high|
|Cut & wrap machine||3.2KW||1500mm x 1200mm x 1800mm high|
See videos of the line in production: –