- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Gum Cut & Fold Wrap Line
The Loynds Gum Cut & Fold Wrap Line consists of an extruder with 1-4 ropes, a refrigerated cooling recovery system with 5-9 tiers, and a cut & twist, cut & fold or twist wrap machine. This line can also be provided with a stick pack for fold-wrap products packed into an on-edge stick pack.
The output per rope is a maximum of 500 wrapped candies per minute. The cut & wrap machines have a print registration system.
The line can be supplied with various outputs from one extruded rope to four extruded ropes with multi-cut & wrap machines.
|Extruder (four screws)||25.5 KW||2370 x 1300 x 1500mm high|
|Cooler (Nine tiers)||4KW||10900 x 1900 x 2080mm high|
|Cut & wrap machine||3.2KW||1500mm x 1200mm x 1800mm high|
See videos of the line in production: –
Water heated chocolate melting tank with quick release melting grid and stirring system....View