- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Hand-Feed Double Twist Wrapper – TW03
This produces the classic style sweet wrap that’s been around for decades and continues to be popular today, double end twist.
An electronically interlocked guard with a magnetic safety switch ensures that if the guard can not be opened whilst the machine is in operation, if the guard is lifted the machine will automatically stop.
The double twist wrapper is hand fed by feeding candies, chocolates, caramels, fudges, jellies etc. into the feed plate. The feed plate is made specially for each different sweet shape.
Capable of wrapping sweets within the following ranges: L:12-34mm W:12-34mm D:6-20mm
The speed is dependent on how fast an operator can feed the product into the feed plate. Balls feed very fast t approximately 200 per minute where as squares take longer at approximately 80 per minute.
- A double paper feed reel holder for inner wrap and or quick changeover of reels
- An air-assisted paper feed system
- An electronic optical eye for ‘no product, no film’ sensing
- Lexan clear guards for the ultimate protection of the operator