- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Inclined Belt Conveyer
Swan neck or z-type conveyors for taking product from ground level up to your weighing machine.
A variety of belt types can be supplied depending on your product including buckets and flights to stop fall back of product. Side walls can be added to aid in containing loose items.
Conveyors are variable speed, and this will typically be controlled automatically in conjunction with the rest of the bagging line.
Product is typically added to the conveyor via feeding device. The height of these conveyors will be built to match the height of your weighing machine.
Outer construction of stainless steel and belt material of food grade plastic.
- Sturdy frame construction
- Full control of drive and speed
- Transport quality：6000 (litres/hour) 18000 (litters/hour)
- Lifting height：2~10m
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View