- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Mini Batch Roller-BR02
The Loynds Mini Batch Roller forms a batch of candy or toffee into a conical shape or rope. The batch is rolled continuously while heat is applied via an overhead heating panel, controlled by a thermostat dial located on the side panel.
The machine is suitable for batches of product up to 12kg in weight. Its small size makes this model of batch roller ideal for recipe development and small scale low volume manufacturers.
The Mini Batch Roller’s body is manufactured from a mixture of stainless steel and food-grade acetal plastic. It is also easy to operate, maintain and clean due to the simple design.
Mini batch roller video
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View