- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Mini Batch Roller
The Loynds Mini Batch Roller forms a batch of candy or toffee into a conical shape or rope. The batch is rolled continuously while heat is applied via an overhead heating panel, controlled by a thermostat dial located on the side panel.
The machine is suitable for batches of product up to 10kg in weight. Its small size makes this model of batch roller ideal for recipe development and small scale low volume manufacturers.
The Mini Batch Roller’s body is manufactured from a mixture of stainless steel and food-grade acetal plastic. It is also easy to operate, maintain and clean due to the simple design.
Mini batch roller video
The Loynds Chain Die Forming Line is suitable for the production of hard or soft chewy candies, gums and caramel products with or without a centre filled liquid, jam or paste....View
Chain Die Forming Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can th...View