- This equipment has been designed by Loynds' in-house research and development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our 23,000 square foot manufacturing facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long term reliability
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Mini Batch Roller
The Loynds Mini Batch Roller is often the first machine required in the forming process of candy products. It rolls the candy into a conical rope necessary for further processing. Now with optional centre filling!
The Loynds Mini Batch Roller forms a batch of candy or toffee into a conical shape or rope. The batch is rolled continuously while heat is applied via an overhead heating panel, controlled by a thermostat dial located on the side panel.
The machine is suitable for batches of product up to 12kg in weight. Its small size makes this model of batch roller ideal for recipe development and small scale low volume manufacturers.
The Mini Batch Roller’s body is manufactured from a mixture of stainless steel and food-grade acetal plastic. It is also easy to operate, maintain and clean due to the simple design.
Mini batch roller video
Compact depositing machine, Ideal for use by the smaller manufacturer or in the laboratory. for JELLY, Hard Candy, SOFT CANDY, TOFFEE, FUDGE and FONDANT....View