- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Mini Candy Rope Sizer-RS02
A scaled down 2 stage mini candy rope sizer ideal for use in laboratories, small scale production or manufacturing demonstrations.
The Loynds mini candy rope sizer is the perfect addition to your small scale candy manufacturing set up. The machine perfectly complements other equipment available from our laboratory range.
The machine can be used for rope sizing both candy and caramel products.
Engineered in England, the rope sizer is of a robust design manufactured in full 304 stainless steel construction with a glass bead finish. The machine is driven via a motor gearbox unit with an electronic variable speed unit.
The sizing consists of 2 pairs of changeable sizing rollers. Different rollers can be supplied to suit requirements. They will reduce the candy rope from a large diameter to a smaller one.
Each set of rollers can be independently adjusted via a thumb screw located above each roller.
The machine is normally table mounted but if required can be supplied on a separate floor stand.
Roller Sizes (mm):
|1st Roller||2nd Roller|