- This equipment has been designed by Loynds product development team.
- All components and parts are sourced from carefully vetted UK suppliers, or manufactured in our own factory.
- Machinery is assembled and thoroughly tested in our UK facility to strict quality guidelines ensuring premium quality and long-term reliability.
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product.
- Once the machine has passed all our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment.
Mini Candy Forming Machine-MF01
Designed specifically for people requiring smaller production outputs, the machine will produce perfectly formed candies in rounds or ovals.
The machine utilizes a continuous rotary die which forms a candy rope into perfectly formed candies.
The machine has been designed to be extremely robust ensuring a reliable and long life time. All parts are manufactured from stainless steel and die changeovers are extremely quick and simple.
Due to the full stainless steel construction the candy forming machine is extremely hygienic and easy to clean.
The die speed is fully variable via inverter control and the machine will typically produce around 75Kg per hour of candies (subject to the size of your sweet)
Mini Candy Forming Machine Features
- Output of around 75 Kg of formed candies per hour
- Variable speed via inverter control
- Full stainless steel construction meaning easy clean and very hygienic
- Quick and simple to change over dies
- Very simple to operate
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View