- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The machines when completed are inspected and tested prior to despatch directly to our customers
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensuring all equipment is CE compliant.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible with product. We can arrange all your travel itinerary for final machine inspections.
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff.
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Small Set Of Candy Cooking Equipment-CB01
3000w induction cooker, stainless steel boiling pan and a stainless steel candy thermometer suitable for small scale production of candy. The kit is ideal for those wishing to make candy in a demonstration, small kitchen or recipe development laboratory,.
The cooking stove provides 3000W of adjustable power heating via an electric induction hob. The cooker is manufactured from stainless steel to ensure easy cleaning.
The stainless steel pan will hold a 7kg batch (17 litres) of candy—approximately 3 of these can be cooked every hour.
A 150mm clock stem-type heavy-duty thermometer and sugar dissolving paddle is also supplied.
- Electric Hob 3000W 220V
- Stainless Steel Pan with lid
- Stainless Steel Candy Thermometer