- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Small Candy Cooking Equipment
3000w induction cooker, stainless steel boiling pan and a stainless steel candy thermometer suitable for small scale production of candy. The kit is ideal for those wishing to make candy in a demonstration, small kitchen or recipe development laboratory,.
The cooking stove provides 3000W of adjustable power heating via an electric induction hob. The cooker is manufactured from stainless steel to ensure easy cleaning.
The stainless steel pan will hold a 7kg batch (17 litres) of candy—approximately 3 of these can be cooked every hour.
A 150mm clock stem-type heavy-duty thermometer and sugar dissolving paddle is also supplied.
- Electric Hob 3000W 220V
- Stainless Steel Pan with lid
- Stainless Steel Candy Thermometer
The Loynds Chain Die Forming Line is suitable for the production of hard or soft chewy candies, gums and caramel products with or without a centre filled liquid, jam or paste....View
Chain Die Forming Line
The line consists of batch roller, rope sizer, Stickmaster twisting and cutter unit and hand forming conveyor unit. The machine will rope form, size, twist and cut the candy pieces into lengths that can th...View