- We work closely with a number of smaller machine manufacturers from China who build base machines and equipment to our quality guidelines
- The base machine is then imported into the UK for the final part of the build in our 23,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Our team of highly skilled British engineers complete the manufacturing process ensuring all equipment is CE compliant, and ready for many years of reliable production in your factory
- Before completion we invite all customers to see their equipment running and where possible with product
- Once the machine has passed our quality checks and been signed off by the customer we can ship, install and train your staff
- Be assured, we are always here to help, supply spares and provide technical knowledge for the lifetime of your equipment
Small Candy Cooking Equipment
3000w induction cooker, stainless steel boiling pan and a stainless steel candy thermometer suitable for small scale production of candy. The kit is ideal for those wishing to make candy in a demonstration, small kitchen or recipe development laboratory,.
The cooking stove provides 3000W of adjustable power heating via an electric induction hob. The cooker is manufactured from stainless steel to ensure easy cleaning.
The stainless steel pan will hold a 7kg batch (17 litres) of candy—approximately 3 of these can be cooked every hour.
A 150mm clock stem-type heavy-duty thermometer and sugar dissolving paddle is also supplied.
- Electric Hob 3000W 220V
- Stainless Steel Pan with lid
- Stainless Steel Candy Thermometer
Tabletop machine for the production of traditional Humbug/Berlingot style sweets...View
Water cooled drop roller machine for high output production of sugar and sugar free candies, some firmer type soft candies and inclusions such as honeycomb and fudge....View