- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Single or multi coloured chocolates can be deposited into moulds using this machine. It is best suited for more complex designs where more than one colour is desired.
Call: +44 (0) 1253 882 961
for more information.
Decoration Depositor Features:
- Separation design between depositing system and piston system
- Non-leakage design of piston system
- Continuous depositing with once positioning
|Quantity of decorated products per cycle||2 colours = 24 pcs | 1 colour = 48 pcs|
|Servo motors||5 sets|
|Moving axis||X, Y, Z|
|Flowing axis||A, B|
|Operating system||Decoration system and One shot system|
|Dimension||1.50m x 1.25m x 1.90m|
A small vibrating table which fits onto different melting kettles...View
Vibrating Table For Mould Filling-M1215
A depositing head add on which can be retro fitted to all the tempering machines in this range....View
Depositing Head Module For Tempering Machines-M1300E
full stainless steel chocolate tempering machine with a tempering capacity of up to 200kg of tempered chocolate per hour....View