- We work closely with our Asian partners who build machines and equipment to our quality guidelines.
- All builds are project managed by our skilled British team who monitor the manufacturing process and ensure all equipment is CE compliant.
- The machines when completed have inspection and testing done in Asia before onward despatch to the UK.
- We invite customers to see their machinery running and where possible we will do so with product.
- Travel itinerary in Asia for machine inspections can be arranged by Loynds.
- Be assured, we are always here to help with technical knowledge, spare parts, and any customer service that you may require.
- Machines will be shipped as standard back to the UK for further quality checks and final testing.
- If you require machinery on a short lead time we can arrange for the machinery to be shipped directly from Asia to you.
Flow Pack ‘S’ Wrapping Machine
The Loynds Flow Pack machine is suitable for the wrapping of a large variety of products from after dinner chocolates to larger bars. The machine has a speed of 20 to 280 wraps per minute. Although this flow pack is usually hand-fed and runs at a lower speed, it can be fitted with automatic feeds such as magazine and vibration bowl.
The Flow Pack machine is a horizontal wrapping machine ideal for wrapping various bar shaped items whether they are small or large.
The machine comes complete with an adjustable folding box, print registration unit and keypad input to change pack lengths. The display gives product wrapping. It is fitted with zigzag blades and mounted on wheels with screw-down anchor feet.
- Date Printer
- Cartridge feeding device
- Euroslot hole punch